• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time is Not a Healer

Oh Jane, I wish there were words to comfort you :cry:

Sir Victor will always live in your heart.

Take care xxxx

Totally agree Jane :( I still cry when I think of my Minnie, who was PTS 5 years ago :( and More recently little Honey :cry: it's like someone's squeezing your heart really tightly.
(((((hugs))))) beautiful pic of your boy xxx

(((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))) for you Jane. :cry:

It's been over 3 years since I lost my Bridge dog, Shadow...he was such a huge force in my life.
I watched yesterday as my OH took his backhoe and formally and properly covered the graves in the backyard (they were only topped with heavy gravel) so that nothing can be disturbed there once we have moved and I burst forth anew. I was useless all day because I couldn't stop thinking about how much I miss my boy.
Tearing up even now with the thought. :cry:

They never leave us, and we still feel them there, so when we turn and look to greet them and all is silence it is as if it is the same day they left us. Time is illusory and if only we could physically move back through it to be with our loved ones again.
All I can do is offer my support and let you know you are not alone in this.
And snuggles to dear Lady Lydia too. I hope she is at least holding her own. xxxx

Oh Jane (((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I wish I could be there to go with you and hold your hand. Is there anyone who can accompany you?

Oh Jane (((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I wish I could be there to go with you and hold your hand. Is there anyone who can accompany you?

A MH Support Worker is taking me. My CPN said she'd call me this morning too. She knows I had a really bad PTSD episode yesterday so she said she would understand if I just cant go to the appointment. I want to go to get it over with but just thinking about it makes me feel sick :cry:

:( Hope you manage to make it. If you go today it will be over and done with and you won't have it hanging over your head that you have to go back at another date. I know it isn't easy and that you hate going to hospitals.

I am sorry to hear about yesterday. :(

Thinking of you Jane and sending hugs. Try and get to the hospital today, if you can. You will never forget Sir Victor, he will live on in your heart forever and memories are painful, no matter how much time has passed. xxx

Popping in to see how you are doing ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday. I'm thinking of you and sending comforting vibes. xxxx

Back