• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum & Babies :) (more post #19)

Smudgy

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave:

Just thought I would put some pictures up of my little baby buns Pebbles, Bam Bam and Lily and of course mummy bun Rosie :)

Mum giving Pebbles and Bam Bam a good wash!

Pebbles and Lily chilling :)

Bam Bam playing peek-a-boo

Lily munching on some hay

And last but not least Rosie looking all sweet and innocent! ;)

Last edited:
:love::love::love:
I was just about to say, how do you tell Rosie & Lily apart?? They are all so cute!

Are you keeping them all? x

The only way at the minute is size but when she grows I don't know how! :D
Yeah I'm keeping all three of them their dad smudge has just been neutered but when he can he's going to be bonded with them so they can be a little family :) x

Yeah I'm keeping all three of them their dad smudge has just been neutered but when he can he's going to be bonded with them so they can be a little family :) x

Aww that's lovely, I love their names

Oh they are gorgeous , what a lovely bunny family :love:

Is Pebbles and Lily the only ones she had?

ETA: Just noticed Bam Bam - sorry :oops:

:thumb: Sounds lovely!! I look forward to seeing the family portraits! :lol: x

Oh they are gorgeous , what a lovely bunny family :love:

Is Pebbles and Lily the only ones she had?

ETA: Just noticed Bam Bam - sorry :oops:

It's okay :D no she had three more, i wanted to keep all of them but I just wouldn't of had enough space for them and I would want to give them the best life i possibly can like all fellow bunny lovers on here :love:

Gorgeous buns! I just love seeing buns all snuggled up together and in love, it's so cute! I can't wait to get Olly a friend and see them cuddled up together! :love:

Gorgeous buns! I just love seeing buns all snuggled up together and in love, it's so cute! I can't wait to get Olly a friend and see them cuddled up together! :love:

Aaaw that sounds lovely they can have bunny snuggles and kisses :p

OMG I am completely in love with these bunnies!! Do you have any more pics of Pebbles? I looooove that colouring!!! :love: One of the pics didn't work either :(

Pebbles - more pictures

OMG I am completely in love with these bunnies!! Do you have any more pics of Pebbles? I looooove that colouring!!! :love: One of the pics didn't work either :(

Ooh that's weird which one didn't work?

Yeah I've got some more, here are the pictures of pebbles :D

These are ones I already had but I'm taking some more today.

she's always lying down stretched out on something, being all lazy :lol:

Last edited:
Back