• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More energetic post neutering?

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

I was just wondering if it's possible for a bunny to become more energetic after neutering?

Ludo was done a while ago now and he seems to be getting more full of beans! As he's only a young bun you can imagine just how energetic he is!

His personality hasn't changed- he's still loving and affectionate- but he's just mad to share a room with!! (In the nicest possible way!) :lol::love:

I thought neutering was meant to calm bunnies down!! :lol:

Well Jasper was neutered (and had his undescended testicle removed) on Thursday last week and I am shocked at how active he is :shock: maybe they're just like, 'woooo, freeedom!' :lol:

The only difference I have noticed with Sheldon is that he doesn't try to hump Holly (or anything fluffy that moves) - he is an absolute nightmare sometimes and if this is what he is like neutered - then god only knows what he would have been like un-neutered. :shock:

(wouldn't change my little man for anything though :love:)

Don't know how to multiquote but thanks both of you for your replies.

Perhaps Jasper feels better now- maybe it feels funny to have half undescended bits! :lol::lol:

Sheldon sounds as mad as Ludo! :love::love: Luckily Ludo never humped, got him done before he learnt that 'skill'!

Back