• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shhh mabel hasn;t had the 'c' word for 2months now

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
sox cannot have the c word due to his kidneys, and mabel was on a small piece a night otherwise she protested, but she has completely forgot about them

c word is for carrots - shhhh :lol:

Oh bless him, is there a reason why he can't have carrot? I am assuming it is something to do with his Kidney disease?

I don't give any veg as I like to try and follow more of a diet that wild bunnies would have (hay , grass and forage) but obviously wild rabbits don't have pellets :lol:.

I try not to feed Bella too much c either due to sugar content etc.......although she had the dreaded b today (banana) which is even worse I would think :lol: :oops: I couldn't help it, she's so good at begging it's almost ridiculous!

I try not to feed Bella too much c either due to sugar content etc.......although she had the dreaded b today (banana) which is even worse I would think :lol: :oops: I couldn't help it, she's so good at begging it's almost ridiculous!

aww bless her, yes I think the b word is worse, but have to admit sox did have abit of that the other week, only because nephew was here and eating the b word, and the rabbits bounded up to him and he didn't know what to do, so I said only as a one off treat then, they just stood up looking at him and he had never seen them do this and kept saying awwww and laughing :lol:

and he is learning sentences now and mabel is ma and then bel :lol:

Back