• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sum Each of your Buns up in Four Words

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
Silly little game :)

Big (RIP)
The Gent, softest face.

Ted
Fluff, binkies, half-wit ears.

Little
Life force, wild animal.

Love this idea...

Aurora: big, clumsy, sweet, quiet.

Ariel: mischievous, dominant, grumpy madam.

Humphrey: tiny, funny, cute, sweetheart.

Millie - naughty and always chewing
Dylan - happy chilled cuddle bun
Thomas - tiny black dynamo munchkin
Lucky - shy, curious, fast boxer
Bessie - bossy happy binky girl
Cadbury - pretty, soft, stroppy, cutey
Flopsy - cheeky, opportunist, puppy like

Love them all to bits! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Awesome thread! :D

Foxglove- Cheeky, Greedy, Whiskery Rascal
Belladonna- Sweet, Gentle, Stroppy, Floofy

:D

Millie - naughty and always chewing
Dylan - happy chilled cuddle bun
Thomas - tiny black dynamo munchkin
Lucky - shy, curious, fast boxer
Bessie - bossy happy binky girl
Cadbury - pretty, soft, stroppy, cutey
Flopsy - cheeky, opportunist, puppy like

Love them all to bits! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Can I have Dylan please?? He sounds nice. I'll swap you for Little!! ;)

but little has to come to me to match Freddie!!! ;)

Ahh! Of course, blimey, you can have her! She's driving me up the wall at the moment. I bet if Freddie and Little lived together I don't know what would happen but it would probably involve someone having to call the emergency services at some point....

Timmy: Tiny, big hearted angel :love:

Max: Smooshy, hilarious, defiant, git! :lol::love:

Mimi: Shy, intelligent, greedy, madam :love:

Charlotte: Nosey, bright-eyed, funny :love:

Summing them each up into just 4 words was much harder than I thought!

Ahh! Of course, blimey, you can have her! She's driving me up the wall at the moment. I bet if Freddie and Little lived together I don't know what would happen but it would probably involve someone having to call the emergency services at some point....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That sounds like fun! Can one of you take Foxie too? They could form a little norty bun gang! And Gemmapookie's Max- defiant git?? He'd definitely make friends with Foxie!! :lol: Think of how much more chewing of furniture, clothes, wires and strawberry plants they could pull of as a group!
I'm a little in love with Little ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That sounds like fun! Can one of you take Foxie too? They could form a little norty bun gang! And Gemmapookie's Max- defiant git?? He'd definitely make friends with Foxie!! :lol: Think of how much more chewing of furniture, clothes, wires and strawberry plants they could pull of as a group!

I love her too I just completely hate her at the same time. She's a complete pain in the bun. ;)

She ate a huge tuft out of my fringe the other day, it looks all lopsided now.

I love her too I just completely hate her at the same time. She's a complete pain in the bun. ;)

She ate a huge tuft out of my fringe the other day, it looks all lopsided now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Loving the pun! ;)
Well I have a rabbit teeth shaped scar on the end of my nose... :roll:

Bunsk - Eater, terrorist, life saver

(He saved my ducks life by thumping and alerting us to the fox in the garden)

Bobo - hairy, stupid, confused, handsome

Harley - hairy, arrogant, independant, beautiful

Holly - angel, binkie, bonkers, smoochie

Sheldon - devil, imp, greedy, wonderful

and I love them all so much :love::love::love:

Digby - grumpy, soft, loveable and clumsy :lol: :love:

Daisy - clever, mummy's girl, fast!! :love:

Olly - sweet, predictable, snuggly, sleepy :love:

Molly - nervy, munching-machine, sweet :love:

Ahem I think you'll find there is a Foxie waiting list!!!

Jaffa: poofly, soppy, ravenous cutie
Ren: dainty, pretty, stampy madam

Ahem I think you'll find there is a Foxie waiting list!!!

Jaffa: poofly, soppy, ravenous cutie
Ren: dainty, pretty, stampy madam

I put Bella down as stampy, but I thought that sounded a bit strange so I changed it to stroppy. :lol: How is it that the nice pretty girls make the most noise?!
I think Foxie should be sent to live in a norty bun colony. Jaffa and Ren are far too well behaved to be sent there :D :love:

Bailey - Sensitive, gentle, handsome & loving.

He's been to see the plum fairy today - I am picking him up at 4.00 pm. The vet said he's already managed to remove his buster collar, so I better add 'clever' to the list!! :shock:

Bailey - Sensitive, gentle, handsome & loving.

He's been to see the plum fairy today - I am picking him up at 4.00 pm. The vet said he's already managed to remove his buster collar, so I better add 'clever' to the list!! :shock:

Ahhh Baily sounds a nicebun. He can go to Team Nicebun where they have nice things and no one bites eachother or ruins everything.

Little, Foxie, Max and Freddie are in Team Nortybun where they must be constantly supervised and are only allowed bomb proof things to play with. :lol::lol:

Back