• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the day!!! UD It's going well!

Hele

Warren Veteran
Today Thor and Poppy are going back to the rescue to be bonded :shock:

I'm a bit worried since Poppy is partially sighted and a bit nervy, I hope he doesn't freak her out! I am gonna miss them soooooooo much :( but they won't be gone long and I'm working all weekend so will see them then anyway! :lol:

Poppy
7667F0DE-D405-4779-B5CD-9B11D3259A06-618-00000169C8869A8E_zpsdb8c5cea.jpg

And Thor as a baby as I don't have any adult pics on photo bucket :oops:
IMG_5748.jpg

Last edited:
Getting excited, we are off soon :p the carriers are ready, their food is ready and the buns are clueless :lol:

Poppy's hairdo is awesome, she did a dbf the other day and me and the oh were looking at her and honestly could not work out which way up she was, her head was just a ball of fluff, we couldn't even see a nose or ears! :shock: :lol:

Thanks everyone! :p I think they are rather cute too ;)

The bonding got off to a good start! :thumb: Thorkins was really really nervous, but poppy took everything in her stride and clambered all over him :roll: I think it looks promising so hopefully I will get them home soon... I miss them already :(

A couple of snaps of them at the start of the bond -

null_zpsd0471f50.jpg

null_zps6d223e76.jpg

Got an update on them last night :love:

. Hi, your be pleased to know your bunnies did you proud today. Both seem relaxed in each others company. This morning they were mostly apart but after their second walk Poppy hopped into the litter tray and Thor went and snuggled beside her. After that they were together quite a lot and were still sitting together at 5, i felt bad having to separate them to put Poppy in the crate lol xx

Yay, good bunnies! :love::love::love:

Back