• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have Bunny retail problem....

DarceyH

Warren Scout
I can't stop buying things for my rabbits!

I have just adopted my second bun, and Smokey is currently at the rescue centre bonding with him, (its going amazingly apparently, they have been grooming each other, and snuggled up, was sent some lovely photos from the rescue but no idea how to post them!)

I am missing her like crazy, but they should be home soon, so I will have two buns to love!

However, whenever I get upset, I order a stupid amount of toys and treats, usually from Hay Experts, and though I love spoiling my rabbits, but I do not have the money to spend £40 every other week... I did tell myself that the order I placed, about two minutes, (I only needed a new water bottle, chewable house and a vetted for their (new) carrier, but of course, some tasty hay and treats also found their way into the bag, oh and some toys...) but I just hope I stick to it!

I think when the excitement of finally having rabbits of my own, (not just pet siting and volunteering at my local city farm,) wears off, I will chill with the spending. I now won't have to buy food or hay for about 3 months, if not more, so hopefully I can get away with the bulk buying as a 1, ok, 3 times, off!

I also have a bunny retail problem but I keep buying random things with bunnies on (clothes, ornaments etc!)

Ditto!

Im the same. Wearing the bunny pjs now :)

My mum just brought me a pair of bunny themed pjs from her weekend away! My family think I'm crazy because I love my rabbits so much, it's an ongoing joke now. But Idc as its true! I love them and I am proud too!

yup i confess that my mother told me the other day i will have to increase my hours at work if i want to "keep the bunnies in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed" :lol:

Haha

yup i confess that my mother told me the other day i will have to increase my hours at work if i want to "keep the bunnies in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed" :lol:

I don't even have a job, as I am starting uni next year (though I will be home ever weekend to visit my babies!) and I am running low on my savings from my last job! Though I just found out that I don't have to pay tuition for my first year, so hopefully I can borrow some of that money from my mum... Probably not though!

Back