• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know the feeling when

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
you are covered in more hair then your rabbit, after grooming them, where does all their hair come from :shock: :lol: I gave them a good brush last week to

Yes :lol:
and even when you think you've cleared it all up, you sit back down and still manage to get some in your mouth or near your nose!
It gets everywhere.

Yes! I don't know how mine aren't bald, the amount of hair that I'm pulling off them every day! :lol:

Yes, and the fur for some reason tends to float through the air and stick to my eyelashes and my nose! I learned after awhile that if I don't want to be itchy and snuffly (I'm allergic) I have to wear a surgeons mask over my mouth/nose and a plastic mask over my eyes when brushing them or cleaning their cages if they're moulting:lol:

I keep turning up to work covered in fur cos I check the front of me but forget the back. I need someone to groom ME!

I cannot believe how much fur is coming off Jaffa.

Argh bunny hair in the nose! And then its on your hands and if you wipe your nose more hair gets in there! :lol:

i wonder if its the weather we have had, as this year seems to be the worst moults ever, with soo much haiir

I do wish that Bobo would stop moulting - he looks weird (his face is doing strange things - he looks like a vampire :love:) and his hair is EVERYWHERE - I keep finding little puddles of his hair. On the plus side - he is looking amazingly slim these days without his thick coat :thumb: Little :censored: hates being brushed though and keeps attacking and grunting at the brush whenever we produce it..gives us a laugh anyway...:D The other 3 aren't too bad though - lots of hair but what can you do? It is the one downside of having indoor bunnies - you just cannot get away from it. But wouldn't want to really so one learns to live with it :thumb:

rabbits all groomed now of all loose hair, mabel has a small shorter patch where her new fur is growing underneath looks rather funny, but should soon grow and then they will look all lovely again, sox is completely done, well apart from round his tail

Back