• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper Carrot growing up!

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
He was castrated last week and is doing really well (vet nurse said she'd never seen a post-op rabbit eat so much :lol: )

His body has grown so LONG :shock: and he eats like a horse and never gets fat (wish I was like that :roll: ) very energetic bunny, bless him

Thanks :D I love him, such a character. Vets said that none of them did anything in the afternoon he was there as they all sat around watching him periscope and do a very good kangaroo impression :lol:

handsom boy:love:is he a self coloured english ?he looks a carbon copy of my shadow who is pure bred english bred by a friend of mine

handsom boy:love:is he a self coloured english ?he looks a carbon copy of my shadow who is pure bred english bred by a friend of mine

No idea, he was rescued :) He's around 6 months old and is very lean and has the thin front legs of a Belgian hare and a similar size to young ones that I've seen, but is obv the wrong colour. His back also isn't arched enough so perhaps a cross? Bless him, he's a bit of a mismatch :love:

Back