• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a great hay supplier in Swindon - Wiltshire.

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
So the other weekend I finally found a great hay supplier that did great quality, sweet smelling, long stands of hay which was also fairly nearby. I thoroughly recommend their hay, the bunnies do especially.

I am not too sure if there are many people in Wiltshire or the Swindon area but thought I would make a thread in case and if anybody is passing then It's definitely worth stopping in and getting a bale. I got two of the July 2013 Bales and they are definitely much more than the £4 they ask for! Its quite similar to the INGS hay.

Here is the supplier http://www.wiltshirehaysales.co.uk/haysales1.htm

Here are some pictures of the bales I got from there.

9448804323_5b9a2e498d_z.jpg

9451598580_3eb575a721_z.jpg

Oh and in my hay racks:
9451570282_03afaa503b_z.jpg

If I run out of my naturesownpets hay for Roo when I'm in Swindon, I will deffo grab some of the stuff. Thanks very much!

I've been looking for a decent hay bale supplier nearby (I live just along the M4 from Swindon) ever since I moved six months ago. Thanks!

Back