• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone not obsessed with their rabbit? I admit I am!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I am totally obsessed with my little Doughnut. I look forward to seeing her little face in the morning and when I get home from work and often have to get off the sofa to get a few kisses and cuddles because I can't resist.

I would do anything I can within my power to make her have a happy as life as possible and never thought I would love a little animal as much as this.

Is there anyone on this forum that isn't obsessed like me. I do find it very reassuring that there are so many of us as I used to think I was abnormal until I joined :)

I'm so far passed obsessed I'm not sure what I am anymore haha. Always getting a slagging for it but I don't care :D

Your little buns are cute and Clover looks like a brown version of Doughnut.

Yes people switch off with me and I get annoyed if my sister doesn't ask how she is! My mum is totally obsessed with her too which is nice as she comes over from Guernsey a few times a year and I think it's mainly to see Doughnut now rather than me.

I absolutely adore my bunnies and want them to have as good a life as possible, but I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with them :)

I would say I am on the side of obsessed! :D I am certainly hay obsessed and I will go to extreme measures to make sure they get the best! :oops:

I don't know what I would do without them, they make my life complete. Without bunnies, life would be so much more boring.

The first thing I think of when out walking or even in the car on road trip and seeing foliage and bushes - I think is that bunny safe? is it hawthorn? etc :lol:

The other day we were on a rowing boat on the river thames in Lechlade and we hit into a weeping willow tree and I immediately said "oh we should get some cuttings for the rabbit" :lol:

Does that make me obsessed, maybe just slightly :oops: :lol:

Of course it does but it's nice that you are always thinking of them. When I buy new stuff for Doughnut I get so excited to see if she will like it.

:lol: I'm the same! Miss him so much when I'm at work absolutely refuse to spend a night away from him, even though I have a flatmate who adores him as much as I do and would be happy to look after him.

I've even made him an Instagram account :oops: @bunchkinhop if anyone else has it! :thumb:

Oh - I am completely bonkers about our bunnies...just love them so much, even when they are being little :censored:...they make me smile, laugh and squeeze at my heart when they are being so loving with each other!

I am totally obsessed with every pet I have ever had. They are my heart and I mourn for years when something happens to them. I had a dog with cancer and I spent over $5,000 on treatment for him. My animals are my saviors and they seem to come into my life when I really need them.

My mom jokes that I could turn any conversation into something about rabbits :roll:

I am obsessed! I love designing new setups for them, picking out toys, and giving out treats, it's so wonderful to watch how excited they get with something new :love::love:

I don't think I'm far from being obsessed, I'm constantly looking for new toys/set ups to buy him, I'm constantly talking about him to hubby. I just want him to have the best life he can and be happy and healthy. I hate leaving him when I go to work or go to bed and I can't wait to get home and see him

I love my bunnies and they have the best of everything, but I'm definitely not obsessed with them. I am more obsessed with my doggies :love:

I am totally obsessed with every pet I have ever had. They are my heart and I mourn for years when something happens to them. I had a dog with cancer and I spent over $5,000 on treatment for him. My animals are my saviors and they seem to come into my life when I really need them.

This!
I find it strange when people arnt obssesed to be honest, I cant imagine having a pet that I am not CRAZY in love with!
Just the thought of loosing Jimby is enough to make me sob, he is so special, obviously I love Cookie as well, but Jimby and I have a special bond, I cant imagine life without him!

This!
I find it strange when people arnt obssesed to be honest, I cant imagine having a pet that I am not CRAZY in love with!
Just the thought of loosing Jimby is enough to make me sob, he is so special, obviously I love Cookie as well, but Jimby and I have a special bond, I cant imagine life without him!

Yes, exactly, I'm just like this. Even THINKING of Ludo not being around brings tears to my eyes.

I love him so much I can't imagine life without him.

Yes, exactly, I'm just like this. Even THINKING of Ludo not being around brings tears to my eyes.

I love him so much I can't imagine life without him.

The love is so strong isnt it!?
When I snuggle with my boy and kiss his lips he happy grinds :love: I am always telling him to promise me he will never leave me, that my life would be over and how I need him forever and he grinds as if to say 'alright mummy' :love:

I'm not obsessed with my bunnies. I love them, and enjoy taking care of them, but not obsessed in the slightest. Being away from them for a few days is enjoyable :)

I am totally obsessed with my little Doughnut. I look forward to seeing her little face in the morning and when I get home from work and often have to get off the sofa to get a few kisses and cuddles because I can't resist.

I would do anything I can within my power to make her have a happy as life as possible and never thought I would love a little animal as much as this.

Is there anyone on this forum that isn't obsessed like me. I do find it very reassuring that there are so many of us as I used to think I was abnormal until I joined :)

I'm totally obsessed with my willow :love::love::love: it drives my hubby crazy :roll: I even sing to my little bunny man! :oops:

Back