• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bowls

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
What bowls do you use for your rabbits?

I have been using the ceramic bowls.

However B+N have smashed two of them recently. Plastic ones don't tend to be any good as Nibbles flips them up :roll:

I have a big purple spotty ceramic bowl for water and a carrot patterned ceramic bowl from the hay experts for pellets.

I use stainless steel bowls intended for dogs. Have broken too many ceramic bowls - reserve them for the cats now.

I use stainless steel bowls intended for dogs. Have broken too many ceramic bowls - reserve them for the cats now.

Me too. The ones with rubber feet if possible. Hector loves throwing bowls around and, noise aside, these seem the best to withstand the "abuse"!

I have used shallow saucer sized plastic cat bowls with a round lip so they cannot get a grip,of them to throw or get under it very well, stu tends to need to stand in it to eat tho which is very cute:lol:

I haver the white and blue metal ones you can put in the oven as feed bowls and pyrex ones for water bowls as I found ceramic ones cracked in the extreme cold

Back