• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss Yuki

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I have been crying today as I miss her so much........

she would cuddle up to me, lick me , jump on my lap, she knew how I felt and would comfort me

I miss her ........

was cuddling her photo today..... :oops:

i just want her to sit on my lap and snuggle into me like she always would.......

:( its so hard when our pets leave us for the rainbow bridge. i find myself close to tears every time i see a black labrador. there was an old chap in the vets, grey chin just like K :oops: i got a bit sniffly and she left us in 2011.

:cry: I dread to think of the pain you are in, I am scared beyond words about ever loosing Jimby.
They get so deep in our hearts that it is devestating when they leave.
Yuki knew you loved her and still love her just like she loved and still loves you.
I cuddle and kissed Pippas photo for at least a year and slept with a blanket we used for her when she was dying under my pillow for years.
It feels like your heart has been ripped out.
Hugs to you sweetheart!

:cry: I dread to think of the pain you are in, I am scared beyond words about ever loosing Jimby.
They get so deep in our hearts that it is devestating when they leave.
Yuki knew you loved her and still love her just like she loved and still loves you.
I cuddle and kissed Pippas photo for at least a year and slept with a blanket we used for her when she was dying under my pillow for years.
It feels like your heart has been ripped out.
Hugs to you sweetheart!

thank you xxx

it is hard I miss jake and id miss yuri and scamps but Yuki.... she was like a baby to me.... she was special... no other bun has been like her... she just knew when I was upset and would come up to me

when in my bedroom crying on my bed shes jumped on to the bed licked my face and cuddled up next to me.... this happened more than just a few times.... she just knew.....

i got her before pgd ivf could be used for my disorder...at a time I thought i couldnt have children...

i have never known a bun to be soo affectionate

thank you xxx

it is hard I miss jake and id miss yuri and scamps but Yuki.... she was like a baby to me.... she was special... no other bun has been like her... she just knew when I was upset and would come up to me

when in my bedroom crying on my bed shes jumped on to the bed licked my face and cuddled up next to me.... this happened more than just a few times.... she just knew.....

i got her before pgd ivf could be used for my disorder...at a time I thought i couldnt have children...

i have never known a bun to be soo affectionate

That is a lovely picture of you and your girl! :love:
I know just what you are talking about, your bond with Yuki sounds like my bond with Jimby, honestly the thought of living in a world without him is something I dread more than words can say! Just the thought makes me cry! :cry:
Jimby is my baby :love:

Back