• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Fight

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
:(

Littlest Bun and Ted were 'chatting' tonight through the dividing bars as per normal....

Literally the ONE minute that neither me nor OH were able to see them (I'd popped out the back door and he went to the loo) Little somehow busted through the bars.

They honestly couldn't have been alone fore more than 60 seconds but it was obviously enough. As usual, all the fur is Ted's, there's a chunk of skin attached to one bit but I can't find the wound on him; he's so furry.

Little uncharacteristically acting v.v.v. stressed....Ted acting normal. Have checked Little for wounds but again I can't see much beyond the fur.

:cry::cry::cry:

2013-08-05223854_zps05b90e0e.jpg

:cry: Poor Ted. Have you checked round his bottom and hind legs? In my experience of bunny fights they tend to get wounds there that are easily missed on a checkover.

Try not to view this as a major setback. I have had bunnies fight and they have eventually bonded, taken a bit of time but it's worked out in the end. They're not in a neutral area so it's never a true representation.

Aww, bunnies fighting abilities are amazing. They go from cute butter wouldn't melt to whirling kicking monsters.

Blowing into the fur backwards is a good way to check for wounds :)

Aww, bunnies fighting abilities are amazing. They go from cute butter wouldn't melt to whirling kicking monsters.

Blowing into the fur backwards is a good way to check for wounds :)

Thanks...I'll try. He's sooooo fluffy though. Both parties seem to be recovering well this morning...violent hooligans!!

Back