• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutest thing Lilly has ever done (with pics!)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lilly is a lovely girl, and she is happy to sit right next to me and anyone else she knows, she accepts head or cheek rubs for about 20 seconds normally, and then will stand up and wash or hop off, so although she's incredibly tame and friendly she isn't overly affectionate usually!

Anyway, tonight, she jumped up on the sofa with me, which isn't a common occurrence, and she didn't just sit at the other end, she hopped to about a foot away from me and sat down. I slowly leant over until I was laying on my side, Lilly sat by my chest and she layed down :shock: so I rubbed her cheeks and her head and she relaxed even more :shock: she either fell completely asleep or was super relaxed with her eyes closed, every so often she stretched a bit and pushed closer in to my body too :shock: she stayed like that for 10 minutes :shock: I am literally so happy now, I can't believe how much affection she just showed me!!! :love: after she got up she came back for a bit too :love: I actually got cuddled by Lilly!!!!!!!!!!!!

My OH managed to get pics!

Awww that's sweet! Hope she gets into the habit of cuddling so you have lots more :D

Me too :love:

Aww that really is sweet, mine would never do that!

Even Harvey wouldn't do this, and he's almost too affectionate! He will lay for hours for headrubs if anyone was willing to stay there that long! He'll chase people for noserubs, and even sit next the me on the sofa for a couple of minutes for attention, but if I dare try to spoon with him or cuddle him I get feet flicked in my face :lol: I don't know what has gotten into Lilly!

SHE DID IT AGAIN!!! :shock: :love:

I went downstairs and she was sat on the sofa where I was cuddling with her, I walked over and she didn't hop off like usual so I climbed on and curled around her like before, and then she layed down pressing herself into my face and chest again! She definitely must have enjoyed her cuddles to ask for them again :love:

Aw. I sometimes try to sneak up on mine - they'll let me get to about 6 inches away but any closer and they're off!

Awwww Lilly!! What a cutie.

I used to get cuddles from Jaffa but since he's started this terrible moult he hates me, as every time he comes near me I pull tufts of fur off. So no cuddles lately. :(

Awe sweet :love: a definite excuse for not doing any work "the rabbit needs a cuddle " I'd have that anyday :lol:

So cute, I'm very jealous as Olly would never do this, he isn't very affectionate either although he loves a headrub and if he's relaxing on the floor he lets me give him cuddles lying next to him sometimes but that's as much as he'll tolerate.

Awww, that's so cute.

Pixie used to permenantly be on my knee or next to me on the sofa before she was bonded, it was lovely but it did get a bit annoying becasue I couldn't sit down without a bunny on me and she would nip or dig if I stopped giving her nose rubs or strokes :lol:. She would also sometimes be on and off like a yo yo which was a bit annoying. Since I moved her in with Peter she doesn't leave her room-she clearly doesn't need me anymore, I was dumped :(:lol:

Awww, that's so cute.

Pixie used to permenantly be on my knee or next to me on the sofa before she was bonded, it was lovely but it did get a bit annoying becasue I couldn't sit down without a bunny on me and she would nip or dig if I stopped giving her nose rubs or strokes :lol:. She would also sometimes be on and off like a yo yo which was a bit annoying. Since I moved her in with Peter she doesn't leave her room-she clearly doesn't need me anymore, I was dumped :(:lol:

Harvey was very attention seeking and became less so after him and Lilly were bonded, but he's reverted back so maybe Pixie will too! I get followed through the room and nudged almost aggressively if I'm sat on the floor and not giving nose rubs! He leaves me alone when I'm on the sofa though phew and luckily hasn't learnt to try and get his way by nipping! Maybe Pixie will revert back to attention seeking but not as obsessively now she has Peter? That would be the best of both worlds!

Bojangles has only cuddled with me twice. Once I came home from work crying over the awful co-workers I used to have. I was sitting on the bed with my head in my hands and Bo jumped up on the bed and put her paw on my leg and looked at me. It was like she was saying, "I am here, everything will be ok." The second time I came home from work with a migraine. Nothing to do with work or anything, I was just stricken with a migraine. I came home, let her out of her cage, darkened the room, and laid down for a little while to get rid of it. Next thing I knew, I felt a wiggly nose against mine. I opened my eyes to see that Bo had jumped up on the bed and was resting her head against mine. It was like she was saying, "I know you are hurting and I will stay by you until you are better." When she was younger, she used to lay on my lap when I was watching tv or on the computer; she doesn't do that anymore.

Bojangles has only cuddled with me twice. Once I came home from work crying over the awful co-workers I used to have. I was sitting on the bed with my head in my hands and Bo jumped up on the bed and put her paw on my leg and looked at me. It was like she was saying, "I am here, everything will be ok." The second time I came home from work with a migraine. Nothing to do with work or anything, I was just stricken with a migraine. I came home, let her out of her cage, darkened the room, and laid down for a little while to get rid of it. Next thing I knew, I felt a wiggly nose against mine. I opened my eyes to see that Bo had jumped up on the bed and was resting her head against mine. It was like she was saying, "I know you are hurting and I will stay by you until you are better." When she was younger, she used to lay on my lap when I was watching tv or on the computer; she doesn't do that anymore.

She sounds like such a caring rabbit :love: Lilly couldn't care less when I cry :lol: Harvey gets a bit stressy and will nudge me stressfully as if to say "cut it out, I don't like it!" :lol:

To be honest, I think she knew there was more going on than just me shedding some tears. But, that is a story for another time.

Harvey was very attention seeking and became less so after him and Lilly were bonded, but he's reverted back so maybe Pixie will too! I get followed through the room and nudged almost aggressively if I'm sat on the floor and not giving nose rubs! He leaves me alone when I'm on the sofa though phew and luckily hasn't learnt to try and get his way by nipping! Maybe Pixie will revert back to attention seeking but not as obsessively now she has Peter? That would be the best of both worlds!

You're right it would, I need to encourage them both into the lounge more, they are just both so content in their room. I'm sitting on the sofa now and they are in the next room, they are free to come in, all doors are open, but they choose not to. If I go in there they are all over me but it's because they want food :roll:

We stll chat to each other though ;)

Back