• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo is being so naughty today!

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Anyone want Ludo?!!

He's chewing my books! Headbutting my feet! Chewing my jeans and dragging my legs out of the way to sit under the desk! Trying to escape into 'my' bit of the room!

Then he bit the doorframe until I let him freerange downstairs.

He's also dragged the alfafa hay ring I bought to stop him chewing the books all over the carpet.

He's normally a good boy- don't know what's got into him today! He did do a lot of binkies when downstairs so he's happy enough!

Bunnies! :roll:

Marley let me have a lovely moment the other night. Head rubs for going on 10 minutes. He got up and shook himself out and then nipped me twice. One on the leg and one of the arm. I retreated to the settee where OH was and he told he he didn't want me either :lol:

It's a disease! Toshi is absolutely insane lately and has chewed two huge holes through the baby gate, chewed the sheet rock, and knocked over the garbage can. Joshua did binkies across my head at 4 am the other day and Paige is even sneaking into the kitchen to chew on the table.

I love them so much :love::love:

Haha perhaps it's the time of year!

I gave up with him in the end... and rewarded his behaviour by going and buying him some new toys. :lol:

Back