• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia- Are we Reaching the End of the Road -u/d 7th August

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Her hocks and front foot are so bad :cry: Absolutely nothing is helping and she is now tearing the dressings off as soon as I put them on. She is grumpy because she is in pain and grumpy because I keep putting dressings on :cry:

I am starting to question how fair it is to keep going with treatment. This is by far the worst things have ever been and although she is eating she is miserable :cry:

She has never been the same since we lost Sir Victor. She has simply never recovered from losing her soul mate

:cry:

Last edited:
So sad to hear this - its a dreadful situation for you .

You will know what is best for her though.

Sending her nose rubs and you enormous hugs. ( uness you would like a nose rub too !!!)

I'm sorry to hear she's struggling Jane. You know her best and I'm sure you will make the right decision for her, whatever that may be.

Just wanted to leave some love and care for you both. Lady Lydia will always be ok because she's got you making sure of that. I just hope that you're doing as ok as possible too.

I hope she can turn it around and start to improve a bit.

I just dont understand why none of the treatments which have previously helped are no longer doing so. Things just seem to be getting worse :cry:

If only she would keep the dressings on

:cry: :cry:

Back