• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Left bunnies for over 24 hours

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Not alone btw
But their faces and excitement when they saw me just makes everything better :) reminds me why I love them so much and wouldn't change them for the world :love:
Safe to say they both got well deserved crunchies :love:

Clover was probably sulking when she was in the room alone n poppy apparently took a huff because I wasn't me to give breakfast lol! She did eventually eat it when no one was watching though :lol:

Pickles is always so happy to see me when I've come back from holiday. :love: He binkies and kisses me loads. Then he sulks... :lol:

Cookie made us laugh, when Dan went back to work after having a few weeks at home, the day he came back Cookie turned her back on him, you could see she was in a gstrop because she kept peaking over he shoulder to make sure he was looking :lol: it jtook a long time for her to forgive him!

I boarded Fidget at the vet for 2 weeks and she was in a right mood with me when she got back. I don't know if it was because I left her or because she missed being spoilt by the vet nurses!

Back