• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: August Pledge a Pound - Dodger Hosting!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
This months Pledge a Pound comes direct from Dodger :).......

Hello everyone, I think you can see from my videos last month how happy and excited I was that we were able to help 3 rescues :) I was so happy I wanted to come and say

I also had a little chat with the mummeh

I asked if I could host this months Pledge a Pound, and she said yes :) So here I am :)

To those of you that don't know, I was a rescue bun, I live with Dolly, and we share our home with 10 other rescue bunnies, Hunnybunny2007 is the mummeh bun and looks after all of us, I know how important it is to help the rescues and sanctuaries each month, because without them I wouldn't be here, so if you would like to help a bunny like me find a forever home please pledge just £1, this helps 25 rescues and 100's of bunnies :)
You can send your donation via Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk or bank transfer or cheque, some kind people have set up something called a direct debit, I don't know what that is, but if you send Hunnybunny2007 a message she will help you.

To say an extra thank you we have a little bunny to give away this month, obviously not me and not as cute as me, but it is very pretty, if you have pledged your pound this month and would like a chance to win it, then please add your name on this thread, sometimes people don't claim their prize, so by putting your name on here I know you will love and care for it :)

The mummeh says there are 6 rescues left on the list and we've already raised enough this month to help one and it's only the first week :)

Donations received from

Alleycat
Antigone
Apache
BBMommy
Becca6
Bisc&Matt1
Blackberry & Co
Bunlover
Bunnybabe
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadlisa
Camp Nibble
L Canfield
Cherylwares
DavidT
Debster
DonnaT
Esupi
Foofy
Grin
Herbie and Inca
Hollie
Honey61
Hurrican Honey
iiisecondcreep
Jacq
JPP
Kelly Wiltshire
Kermit
K L Owens
LaraFarah
Liz1966
Loog
Minilop1
Monty
Mrs Bunnykins
Oddpeni
Orange
Pol287
Rabbit April
Red
Roly Poly
RNGP
Schez
SDF76
Sharon Fairweather
Southampton Rescue
Susiebun
Suzanne
Thelma Turner
The Sunshine Bunnies
Tillybunny
Louise Walker
Wilford Rabbit Refuge
Willowholly

Total so far: £68.77 plus £39.24 carried over from last month, gives us

£108.01

Please don't forget to say hello to me, especially if you would like to win the bunny

Last edited:
On behalf of Dodger.....

Sowwy for being late but mummeh has a poorly head and she's not even been on the cawwot juice ;)

The other bunnies have helped me add the pennies up for this month and we fink it will buy lots of cawwots for the rescues :)

The total is £233.78 and that includes £39.24 carried over from last month :)

So I is a happy bunny, because we can already help 3 rescues this month and we have nearly 3 weeks left

Remember, you have to post on the thread to let me know if you want included in the draw for the bunny xx

Bumping this up to remind people to add a post on here to be entered into the crochet bunny draw :)

Just over half way through the month and we are doing so well :)

The total is

£253.28 (which includes the £39.24 carried over from last month)

Don't forget to let me know if you want to be included in the draw for the crochet bunny

A quick update from me as Dodger is scoffing his breakfast

The total so far for August is

£262.28 which includes the £39.24 carried over from July

Thank you to everyone for their donations this month, and please don't forget to say on this thread if you would like to be put in the draw for the crochet bunny

There's still 5 days left in August, so what will our final total be?

I think I just made it - phew! My first pledge a pound - yay!

Hello Dodger :wave:

P.S. I forgot to ask.. Please may I be added to your list for the bunny draw? :oops::D

I think I just made it - phew! My first pledge a pound - yay!

Hello Dodger :wave:

P.S. I forgot to ask.. Please may I be added to your list for the bunny draw? :oops::D

Thanks for the payment :)
Yip, will include you in the draw x

The last day of August already, that can only mean one thing - it's time for Dodger to do his magic :)

But before that, we need to say a huge thank you to everyone that's donated this month, because of your generosity we are able to help another 3 rescues and carry £52.58 over to September which will give us another brilliant start to the month :)

I know you are waiting for Dodger, so..........

The final total is............

£277.28 which includes £39.24 carried over from last month :)

So here's Dodger :))

Congratulations to...............

Fat Fluffs
Honeybunnies
Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare (RNGP)

The lucky winner of the crochet bunny will be announced tomorrow :)

Thank you everyone :)

The following were included in this months draw for the crochet bunny :)

Mrs Bunnykins
mini lop1
biscandmatt1
willowsmum
antigone
susie bun
Apache
Hollie
Herbie
Inca
Kermit
Foofy
Rabbit April
SDF76

and the winner is .........................

Hollie :)

Congratulations :)

Back