• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busy summer at Ingleby Bunny Boarding !

Well the summer holidays have really started now ! We have been very busy the last couple of weeks with lots of new and old customers bringing their bunnies to stay ! Its been really difficult in the hot weather to keep them all cool as temps in the shed have reached over 35 degrees some days with no breeze outside either. Heres a photo of some of our guests enjoying their holidays !

You're close to me so good to know. Unfortunately, we don't really go away as we're v reluctant to leave our cat.

Had a look and it does look lovely. It's just she's an indoor cat and very timid with her own little routines. If anyone comes to the house she scoots off upstairs. I don't think she'd speak to us again if we took her somewhere and left her! Also, my husband especially simply wouldn't relax worrying about her.

Back