• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Fudge (Bun bun)

Emmzie

Warren Scout
Ok so he's called Fudge but he responds to bun bun haha he acts like a dog bloody mental he is! I have owned rabbits in the past when I was younger but never remember them being like Fudge he has such a personality very cheeky!! Just hope he gets better (see post in Health section)

He's nearly two years old. The last photo is when we first got him :)

5ezyvese.jpg

hy7uhapu.jpg

evu7eped.jpg

6u5umahy.jpg

y2ymu3yj.jpg

Oh my god, he's identical to my little Honey bunny who died in April. He's gorgeous :love: I don't know how your partner can not love that little face!!! :love: does Fudge free range around the house then? Does your partner spend time with him? Surely if he sees how funny and cute bunnies can be... :wave:

He is a little cutie isn't he :) he's a indoor bunny and when I'm home I let him out to have a play. It's so sad as he hasn't done a binky for months :( he still runs about like a loon!

My partner does cuddle him and does spend time with him but he just doesn't understand that rabbits need care even if it does cost a lot. Just want him better x

Haha I just want to cuddle him all the time love him too much!! He just needs to get better :)

I read the title as 'meat fudge' and I thought, that can't taste very nice??? :lol:

Then I got cute bunny pics so it was all OK :love:

What a gorgeous beautiful little boy! He's so cuddly! I wish my buns would snuggle like that.

I hope you manage to get his bladder issues sorted. xx

Thank you :) going to ring the vets today but difficult at the moment as I'm on jury service for 8 weeks!

He is such a little softy

~ Emmzie x

Such a cutie! Looks a little like my Bunchkin - who, conincidentally, gets called Bun Bun a lot too! :lol:

Just looked through your post in the Health section and I really hope Fudge gets better soon - don't feel like you've failed as an owner because there are countless people who see something like that happening to their pet and ignore it. You're doing everything you can for your bunny and that makes you a GREAT owner :D

Back