• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone else mugged by their rabbits?

My two virtually used GBH on me this morning :shock:. I was mugged for their breakfast :lol: before being coated in "eau de chin rub" and being circled in a very shark like way ;)

They have been at my mums for a couple of days while we are on holiday and were VERY NAUGHTY with their bunny shed last night (first night home). After getting off their faces on peppermint, it seems they trashed the joint by chucking their litter tray about and upturning their water bowl before pooing all over the shed. I think they were less than amused that I settled all the boarders in before going to collect them from mums!

They won, because I just laughed at their "what are you planning to do about THAT" faces? :love:

Yes, Ludo once mugged me because I had spilt Bon Maman Strawberry jam on my jumper. He wouldn't leave me along until he'd licked it all off (helpful boy, saving me laundry!)

If I am sitting at our dining table which is where bunny food is kept and I ignore my housebun he exercises his teeth on the chair legs:lol: and if that doesn't work he stretches up until he can reach my expensive handbag hanging from the dining chair and chews that. Of course i then feed him to get rid of him!

There is an exclusion zone around our dining table as even if he is out of sight and fast asleep one wrong move near the table and in a nanosecond he bounces around landing on your feet.

Frankie mugs me for Fenugreek crunchies! She physically boxes it out of my hands if I havn't given it to her :lol: Lola will race around when she hears her sisters in the other room getting them, and will periscope, and stretch up to my hand for one too. What is in those things?

I am constantly "mugged" by Sonny. He always runs round about my feet demanding food/treats if he thinks I've got them:lol:. The really nice thing about Sonny though is that even if I haven't got food, he still comes running to get cuddles :love: I really do have to watch my feet and keep an eye on where he is as one of these days I am going to trip over him and fall flat on my face. Sugar just kind of hovers hopefully.....

With my guinea pigs, if they hear the fridge door being opened or me chopping anything on the chopping board or the rustle of plastic bags, Jack wanders into the kitchen and wheeks insistently until he gets a little bit of veg. If I don't give him anything, I swear the wheeking gets louder and louder until I give in :oops: Daniel, like Sugar, hovers hopefully in the background.

I can't drink juice on the sofa without Bilbo trying to take the glass/stick his head in it/ licking all over my face and mouth to get some. He does it with some other things like yogurts if I'm on the sofa but juice is by far the worst. Or fruit. He tried for my Magnum the other day, climbing up my arm and when that didn't work he climbed onto my shoulder.
Oh and Pooka nabbed the packaging from a Bavarian slice the other day for the jam. :roll:

Frequently! And now Jaff is moulting really badly I get furred all up my legs when I go in in the morning so have to have a serious defluffing before work.

I had a packet of mini eggs in my pocket once and Jaff tried to dig through the blanket I was sitting under.

Last week Ren tried to dig through my t shirt - all I had under it was my tummy so not sure why that was.

They're also really grabby with veg and will eat it out of each other's mouths!

They wouldn't come near the mat with me on it so,I popped into the kitchen to get another glass of pop and came back to this ;):lol:

Casserole

The insanity that ensues with the sound of a banana being peeled :lol:, I'm constantly harassed until Fidget has a piece. I even got a reaction this morning and she's been in stasis all weekend. Force of habit I think.

As for pellets, the number of times bits of my hand have been mistaken for pellets in her enthusiasm to get at them :lol:.

They tried to pull my trousers off when I stepped into the enclosure around the bunny shed this evening. Note to self: no elasticated trousers unless you want to give the neighbours the full "mad rabbit lady now in just her knickers" treatment.

I have a beautiful house rabbit boarding with me who dances in circles when I go in with food, which is slightly more graceful than the blatant 'viking' habits of my two does.

And one of the pairs of guineas I have at the mo 'wheaks' so loudly when the salad tray gets pulled out of the fridge that it made the cat fall off the breakfast bar this morning (not that he should have been lounging up there, but still...) even though the french doors were shut and just the kitchen window was open.

Perhaps slavery hasn't died out :lol:

Back