• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catit cabrio pet carrier.

luna

Mama Doe
Hi,

I picked up one of these pet carriers in my local pet shop today for my new bonded pair when going to the vet but when I brought it home I realized its only a bit larger than my last one. Im just wondering is this carrier big enough for two buns. Rosie is 1.8 kilos and Bobby is about 2kilos so they are not big buns.

I really love this carrier so I hope it is big enough for them. It would make our vet trips a lot less stressful with the top opening option. Anyway would love some opinions on the size or what people think of this carrier.

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_carriers_travel/plastic_cat_crates/small_crates/137885

Thanks a mill :)

Perfect size for two :)

Mine are 2.3kg & 2.7kg and there is ideal space for them both together.

my buns are around 3kg and 2.5kg and they fit in perfectly. i imagine we could probably fit jasper in as well (1.5kg) :lol:

Yeah it's fine for two. I find they travel better in snug spaces anyway.
It's a brilliant carrier.

Try them in it, you'll see how they fit.

My 3.8kg and 2kg rabbits fit in nicely with plenty of space.

my buns are around 3kg and 2.5kg and they fit in perfectly. i imagine we could probably fit jasper in as well (1.5kg) :lol:

Do you two have any pics of your buns in there? I always thought this would be too small for my 3.6kg (underweight, should be 3.8 I think) and 2.2kg bunnies, as I had a 49cm carrier before that they couldn't lie down in if they were in together, but maybe this one is bigger inside or something if you two find it okay for both your buns? Can they both flop in it?

Don't have any pics :( but mine can flop in it :) they always do as when they go to the vets, it has a decent head height too and a good sized door so I can get both of mine in at the same time :p :lol:

Here's my three in theirs...

ne6ubugy.jpg

Nutmeg is 1.2, Mini 1.8 and Smudge 2.2

Back