• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doughnut: Don't laugh at me, I hate this collar!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
DSCF1426_zpsea8c1f2b.jpg

DSCF1425_zps96ff588b.jpg

She went to the vets for a clean up and rearguard, she wasn't impressed!

I took it off after a few hours as she was dry and she was getting really fed up. She kept going from her hutch to her playpen and her collar wouldn't go through so her little legs were going fast but getting nowhere. Why she wanted to go in there when she had the whole of downstairs to run around in I don't know!

Thats a great idea! Sorry Doughnut, but you do look cute in that collar! :love:

Haha, the receptionist loves her and called me to collect her and said Doughnut looks even cuter if that's possible as she's got a collar on. I thought she looked cute too but she hated it.

Oh my gosh, I feel bad as that give me a little giggle but how CUTE is she in that :lol: :love: not looking at all amused though :(

Oh my gosh, I feel bad as that give me a little giggle but how CUTE is she in that :lol: :love: not looking at all amused though :(

I know I laughed when I saw her but felt mean when she sat with her head down looking all sad.

Aww he's so cute with a collar on, I've never seen a bun wearing one before :love: Our vets gave us one when Olly was neutered as he looked like he was playing with his wound, thankfully he stopped very quickly so we didn't need to use it as I cant imagine him putting up with having it on!

Aww Doughnut! She's such a cutie - I seriously love her a lot (might have just stalked your forum posts for pics of her :oops: )

Definitely feel guilty for laughing at her collar but I just can't help it! :lol:

Aww Doughnut! She's such a cutie - I seriously love her a lot (might have just stalked your forum posts for pics of her :oops: )

Definitely feel guilty for laughing at her collar but I just can't help it! :lol:

Haha, she is pretty gorgeous. It was funny when she couldn't get out of her playpen into her hutch as the collar was too big to fit. Her little legs were going very fast but she just couldn't get through. I had to squash the cone to get her through.

Here's a couple of her cone free for you!
DSCF1363_zpsc997f9db.jpg

DSCF1370_zpsc727de61.jpg

She is lovely. I got the same look from Lola when she had her collar on after the spay!
She kept licking the collar and was getting upset so i took it off her and put her in a tubi-grip(oh how she loved us for that)

Haha. She kept lifting her leg to clean herself and licking the collar and then her front. Not sure if she realised that she wasn't licking her fur as she kept doing it. What a waste of time!

She was so good when I had to cut it off as it was also attached with ribbon. She just sat there with her down, she must of known I was taking it off.

Back