• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skye's Story

I got skye of preloved. i wasnt intending to but after i saw the hutch she was in i had to. even though i paid £5 for her she was totally worth it.

She was from shildon and lived on a allotment all her life. The owner had her mother and had her father and she was the last one left out of a litter of 3. 1 magpie, light fawn, black lionheads. The person said if they didnt get rid of her soon the were going to neck her. I was going to arrange to collect her at the weekend as we were at the start of the week but after i heard that i went down that day with my dad. Gave him the money and got her out of the there.

the hitch was a pets at home poppy den with the 3 bunnys is the mother father and her. I was expecting her to be pregnant but she wasnt as i have had her since february now. the hutch was lined with woodshavings all orange as it looked liked it hadnt been cleaned in ages. 3 rabbit bowls of musile and a hamster water bottle.

She lived in side in a 32" dog crate as she was too scared and i needed her to get used to the sounds around the house and for her too settle.
I took her to the vets for a check over as i didnt trust the man i got her off. The vet noticed scabs all over her back which was caused by the male trying to mount her but she wasnt having any of it.

The man said she was 9 months old when she had only just gone six months old

i was glad i got her out of there

993349_10201304878639686_163538711_n.jpg

her now with her best bud pepsi

Back