• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sapphire, the rabbit with hayfever

Kavanne

Mama Doe
So, a few months ago my beloved Sapphire started sneezing. I was devastated and we got to the vets pronto. After a week on baytril and 3 on Septrin, the bunny savviest of all bunny savvy vets pronounced her to have hayfever.

She has not worsened or improved over the summer, but I hope as the weather cools and pollen goes away shell be back to normal. It took me a long time to stop worrying everytime she sneezed but tonight it actually made me laugh a little (check out her flappy ear!!). She has a sneezy fit like this about twice a day but it doesn't phase her (she eats right through the whole thing!)

And some bonus relaxing pics from recently, she usually likes to lie under the bed but just there is in the path of the fan so she's taken to lying there now!

null_zps1453af7e.jpg

Showing off her moult;

null_zpsfd393377.jpg

Poor wee mite.... Cant be pleasant.. lots of noserubs from us all here....

Pity theres no bunny piriton....

Fee xxx

Back