• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Creative Bunny & Guinea-Pig homes...

chelle

Warren Veteran
I love these....too beautiful! :love:The Guineas hopefully have an outdoor grassy area too....

rabbit-house5.jpg

guinea-pig-house7.jpg

where are they? who does this? they look fantastic...

I have no idea...I was looking for a picture to show my other half as I wanted to perhaps create a rustic, villagey feel for the buns...maybe some african ./ indoneasian influence. He is against the typical mesh aviary look...which is frustrating as its easy to do...BUT we could easily clad out the frames and felt the roof and then use trellis to nail on bits of roof tiles to lay over the felt etc to make it all look beautiful and interesting and be a part of the garden design...like in the pictures.... either way I just want it to be very easy to clean / sweep out and also it depends if our buns all bond into a group....so was looking for inspirational idea's so OH woud understand my vision;)

Here is the link where I got both pics from;)

http://helloguineapig.wordpress.com/tag/novelty-hutch/

These are fantastic.:thumb: Wish I could afford a few of these for the boarders......but I would have to charge much more for their stays to cover the cost of buying such wonderful accommodation.

These are fantastic.:thumb: Wish I could afford a few of these for the boarders......but I would have to charge much more for their stays to cover the cost of buying such wonderful accommodation.

But this is the thing...you could always just decorate wendy houses with the usual felt roofs...but add the pretty cladded roof ontop...:p

You never know..some boarders might pay a little more for their bunnies to have the rustic palaces! :lol:

I know what you mean though..it would cost a little more to add the "look" onto existing accommodation BUT its possiable;)

Back