• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sid is an acrobat

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
And he is terrifying me with his stunts :shock: I thought the Alexander was plenty big enough but he obviously thinks not as he's been investigating the exits for ages :roll:

(excuse the poor quality photos, I only had my phone to hand and he was moving fast even like this!!!)

My daisy used to do this ): makes me miss her!

She would go across them like they were monkey bars and then fall with a thud my heart would go everytime she'd roll over get up n do it again :lol:

My daisy used to do this ): makes me miss her!

She would go across them like they were monkey bars and then fall with a thud my heart would go everytime she'd roll over get up n do it again :lol:

She sounds like Sid, he's doing exactly that! Over and over again having a whale of a time! I've only had syrians in igloo cages before so not seen them do this before!! Hamsters are so funny, I actually cannot believe his upper body strength though :shock: glad I'm not the only one who has had a hamster who likes to scare them!

I've just been giving him a couple of treats, instead of storing them in his mouth, or wherever he's chosen to store food (only got him yesterday and I haven't been able to find it yet!) he runs to his food bowl, drops them in there and then goes back to playing and climbing :shock: I gave him 3 things to see if it was just an accident and he did it everytime :shock: the RSPCA trained him well............... :shock:

Well he seems to be settling very well!! Coming out of his shell very fast. Everything else will happen in its own time :)

Back