• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tallulah's First Taste of Freedom in ages!

LauraLou1982

Warren Scout
Pic below of Tallulah out in her new home built run today. She hasn't been out on grass for months, but was most interested in the make shift hidey hole I made for her!

I know she is still looking a bit ropey, she needs a good brush but I am leaving her to it for the moment, just checking her bottom daily. She is eating well now, lots of pellets and veg but nt much hay still :( x

Awwww, little cutie :love: Did the vet check her teeth? Maybe she needs to try a few different hays to tempt her. Can you get some readigrass? Pet shops often sell it. It has a much stronger smell than hay. I sprinkle some on top of the litter trays and the buns all go nuts for it. That might tempt her if she likes grass xx

Oh I didn't think of that, I have horses and give them readigrass! What a brilliant idea! Will bring some home and see if she eats that! She is out in her run again today, its so funny she keeps running around and around, then getting in her hidey hole and moving it around lol.

She wasn't very co-operative at vets but vet had a quick look and said they looked OK - said they will have a proper look when she is spayed in 6 weeks (as long as she s gained enough weight!)

Back