• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny PJ bottoms Primark

Oh man, I really don't need these but I am deffo buying them if I see them in my local primark!

aw man I actually went to a town with Primark on Wednesday and didn't see these :(
I wanted a marvel shirt too but they didn't have those either, rubbish primark!

I only saw this colour, they're not as 'burgundy' as the picture, a bit nicer really.

I wanted some new tops for work..had no intention of buyer PJ bottoms, was on my lunch at work :oops::lol:

bunny leggings you say!? May have to go back on Monday!

The Primark in Sheffield centre is pretty small, sp sure other Primarks will have them xx

I only saw this colour, they're not as 'burgundy' as the picture, a bit nicer really.

I wanted some new tops for work..had no intention of buyer PJ bottoms, was on my lunch at work :oops::lol:

bunny leggings you say!? May have to go back on Monday!

The Primark in Sheffield centre is pretty small, sp sure other Primarks will have them xx

They are lounge leggings haha. Could get away with them outside, since people are cutting about in onesies these days :lol:

null_zps4d3fa866.jpg

I have the leggings ones but now need the burgundy ones too! I have a thing about pyjamas, I have more of those than actual trousers :lol:

Love the PJs, but Primark trousers are too long for me nowadays. They used to be OK, but I look at this season's PJs just recently and hardly had to hold them up to know they would be too long. :(

Love the PJs, but Primark trousers are too long for me nowadays. They used to be OK, but I look at this season's PJs just recently and hardly had to hold them up to know they would be too long. :(

Sorry to go off topic I think I saw you the other day susie you were in my work getting cakes :D

Back