• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you need a fellow bunny lover...Posibble sticky anyone?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
...to help you clip claws, tidy up botties.......................

Many people are able to do this on their own. but for one reason or another some are unable to do things on their own.......how about bunny buddies to help out?

Realistically people have to be local to each other and the cost of any fuel etc has to be taken into account. But I'm sure a pedicure, manicure, bottie check and trim could be much cheaper done by an experienced bunny owner rather than a vet.

Obviously any health problems would need to be addressed by a vet.

Last edited:
Yip, I agree :)

I clip nails for my two, my friends bun, my cousins two buns & cat and my sisters two cats :)

Absolutely, I agree. I always do boarders nails if needed because so many are scared to do it.

My cousins Rex is the hardest as she has black nails. I have drew blood a couple of times :(

That's a great idea. I'd never manage on my own, it takes me and my OH and a lot of bribes to do ours! Fred and Harribun have dark nails too, we try to shine a torch through the nail so we can see what we're doing but that means we could really do with three people :lol:

Sam (Bluesmum) comes over to help me do my buns' nails. All mine are easy to handle but I still can't cut their nails on my own. It takes quite a while to do all eight and my guinea-pig but it is sooooo much easier with two.

I would be happy to be a 'Bunny Buddie' and help anyone locally with their buns.

I'd be happy to be a 'buddy' for anyone near Eastleigh/Winchester/Southampton

I can do piggy baths and trims, piggy and bunny nails, general basic health checks (ones any owner would do, NOT vet ones!) and scent gland cleaning too :)

Back