• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to help the rescues and sanctuaries? Free, fun and foraging.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Why not collect strawberry, raspberry leaves dry them, store them and then donate them to a rescue / sanctuary for a Christmas present?

Free, fun, healthy forage and a lovely and most welcome for bunnies at Christmas.

Last edited:
Rescues would really appreciate this, I think I might do this for Cottontails who I support having adopted Pickle & Pixie from there. :)

I Just need to dry a good supply for myself first but I am sure I will have plenty to go around.

Thanks for the great Idea Mrs.Bunnykins!

Love this idea...I usually get loads of hawthorn for winter - it dries super fats - but you need a lot as the leaves are so small ...easy to get, free & have donated some to the Rabbit Residence too before...great reminder - thankyou! :thumb:

Bumping this up as I'm sure many of us are busy trimming up trees etc..........................don't forget to save twigs, leaves etc.

Bumping this up as no doubt many of us will be either or have started to tidy up their gardens ready for autumn.

:thumb:

Come on folks.....................get foraging, trimming....and think how grateful a rescue/sanctuary will be to receive such healthy treats for the little ones at Christmas.:D:D

Back