• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

While the parents are away... the bunnies shall play!!!!

liv862

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave: first of all an apology for not being active on the website for a while, have been having internet problems but hopefully is all sorted now :)

just thought id share that my buns and I hav settled in great at my parents house, they have their own section of the garden securely fenced off and three smallish hutches now connected together to make one uber bunny home!!!

only thing is my parents have been surprisingly strict about the buns not going in the rest of the garden or in the house, but yesterday they left to go away on holiday for 2 weeks... sooooooo ive had my babies out free ranging (supervised and only cos the garden is surrounded by an 8-foot brick wall may i add) all day today in the lovely sunshine!!! the lucky sods now hav flower beds they can dig a cool patch in to lie on and all sorts of shrubs they can shelter in from the heat, they hav been having a whale of a time!!!!!

my mother would have a heart attack cos she worries about them eating her plants but so far theyve been behaving, if they start doing damage of course i wont let them bak in the garden proper but as long as they behave wheres the harm? theyve had soooooo much fun exploring everything i just think i mite struggle to get them bak in their section for the night lol!!! :lol:

just thought id tell you lot cos i cant tell anyone else, my mum would freak out big time if she knew but i wanted to share my naughty escapade with somebody lol!!! :D

thanks for reading, much love and binkies all round!!! xxxxxxxx

Haha this is brilliant, pets aren't allowed upstairs in our house, the minute my parents pop out, my bed looks like a zoo haha

Haha this is brilliant, pets aren't allowed upstairs in our house, the minute my parents pop out, my bed looks like a zoo haha

:lol: When we first got my cat Pasch I was 15 and Pasch wasn't allowed upstairs. I'd obviously let her stay in my room if she found her way up there, and hours later my mum would turn up and say 'What's the cat doing up here?!' and I'd be like 'Oh! I didn't even notice her, how did she manage that!' :lol:
When we got my second cat the cat's downstairs only rule disappeared completely. Sachmis gets dangerous if you block the doorway :lol:

So glad your buns are enjoying free ranging, good luck trying to get them back in again! If they do any damage just blame it on Moles or something :lol:

Haha, some people have crazy parties while their parents are away, bunny people let their bunnies take over! :thumb:

Back