• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Our Witches Cats...

Cari

Warren Veteran
Rescued from the RSPCA today. :love: they said we sounded like lovely owners and were happy they'd be well looked after. They were found dumped in a carrier bag with a litter of kittens each, presumably left hoping the RSPCA would spay them and find them all homes as the previous owners couldn't be bothered.

They're both very, very shy. One is currently behind the sofa and the other is under the stairs. :? Hope they'll settle in soon. We're keeping them as indoor cats for the foreseeable future, don't want them being hurt or scared outside.

They both have their spay stitches in still as they were only spayed last Friday. Mummy is 3 and Daughter is 2 - they think Daughter is from a previous litter and they kept her back, didn't spay either of them and they both got pregnant. She has pulled her stitches out though and is now wearing a cone of shame...

So, here is Mummy and Daughter...

IMG_20130801_195924_zpsd1ee6c70.jpg

IMG_20130801_160640_zps602e5efc.jpg

Daughter's name is Imp (we think) and Mummy doesn't have a name yet. We think Daughter is Imp because the centre couldn't actually tell us which cat was which so we're guessing until they go back to have their stitched removed on Tuesday.

So... Mummy needs a name - she's the very, very timid one without the cone on. We're thinking Isis maybe but any suggestions would be great.

I :love: them.

Gorgeous, I must admit I'm a bit :shock: that they would rehome kitties so soon after a spay and while they still have their stitches, though! Are these with your mum or with you and your boyfriend (sorry, I've lost track!)

Aww they're lovely, sure they'll get more confident once they realise they're safe, poor kitties. I think Isis is a perfect name for her! :thumb:

Beautiful :love::love:

We have 2 'witches' cats too.

Lara was from the RSPCA and also came to us still with her stitches, naughty monkey pulled them out though..so it needed redoing!!

Poppy was the railway stray I brought home :D

I Adore black puddytats! :love::love:

Back