• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone ever taken their rabbit to a Travelodge?

MightyMax

Banned
I know that dogs are welcome, but a rabbit?

I want to break a long journey by one night and just wondered if it was at all possible ....

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Have you asked Travelodge?? I would be very surprised if they let you but who knows. I didn't even know they let people take dogs, do they have designated rooms or just allow them in any room??

Have to say I stopped using them a few years ago because the ones I stayed in were unclean to say the least and use P Inn instead.

You must have well behaved buns to even consider this. If I took Little to a hotel I'd end up paying £100s in damages even if I locked her in the bathroom :lol:

I don't know if they allow rabbits, but they are truly disgusting places and not even fit for dogs to stay in, I would say.

never taken a rabbit but I love premier inns too. Always clean and friendly staff :D hope you find one willing to let buns sleep over!

Well it looks like we have been very lucky as we have stayed at a number of Travelodges and all have been OK, clean, good staff etc and great for a night or two. We took our dog to one when we were staying for three nights. It cost £29 in total for his 'board'. Obviously we took his blanket and bed and he only stayed in the room when we were with him, he wasn't left in the room unattended at all. Whilst we were there, there was a family with some guinea pigs who were booking in the same time as us, the reception staff were talking to the children and the guinea pigs.

It's a pity people here have had bad experiences with Travelodge. I can honestly say that I have stayed in hotels 4 times the cost in various parts of the UK (paid for by work etc.) but whenever I need a room overnight I purposely look for a Travelodge first.

Hope you find somewhere suitable for all.

I have, with a bunny and piggy, they never so much as blinked an eye-lid when they saw me with the boxes both times. I like Travelodges, always a good option when I'm away and never had any grief over having those animals.

I have, with a bunny and piggy, they never so much as blinked an eye-lid when they saw me with the boxes both times. I like Travelodges, always a good option when I'm away and never had any grief over having those animals.

I was going to book online, where it costs £20 per pet, or you can pay directly at the hotel. But I don't know if you have to check that they are OK with rabbits - it just says 'domestic pet' I think on the form ...

Perhaps you should take them to an ibis hotel. If they don't let you in, sue them for false advertising.

Just ring the travelodge you want to stay at and ask.

I've never stayed in a bad travelodge, they're all pretty much the same from what I've found, very basic but clean and tidy.

I was going to book online, where it costs £20 per pet, or you can pay directly at the hotel. But I don't know if you have to check that they are OK with rabbits - it just says 'domestic pet' I think on the form ...

I didn't, I just took them in. Maybe it depends on the travelodge, there's rarely anyone at the desk in the one I use in Inverness, I just walked in with my 'shopping'. :wave:

I would have paid if they had asked me, but they didn't, so I didn't!

I didn't, I just took them in. Maybe it depends on the travelodge, there's rarely anyone at the desk in the one I use in Inverness, I just walked in with my 'shopping'. :wave:

I would have paid if they had asked me, but they didn't, so I didn't!

:D :D :D Thank you x

Back