• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Bobby ( 1st pic as bonded pair)

luna

Mama Doe
Hi,

As some of you know, I had some troubles with this bond and 3 bonding attempts that went disastrously but I am delighted to say they finally bonded (tied the knot ) over the weekend and have been living happily together for 5 days:D

I am so happy, I had almost given up hope but I think the trick was to wait as long as possible after her spay. It took a good 7 weeks for her hormones to settle down and now she is a sweet heart to Bobby.

So here is their first bonded pic taken on Sunday when they officially became husbun and wifey bun :love: Bobby is the lionlop and Rosie is the dutch x.

bonded_zps0864770d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aww, well done! How did you go about bonding them? I ask because I'm in the middle of a second attempt!

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy. I've been smiling all week.

Hi Jolysium, for the bonding we introduced them in our spare room (neutral territory) in a pen and put a newly opened wax table cloth down on the floor so there was absolutely no smell from either of the buns on the floor and we put them together for 3 twenty minute sessions on the first day and then separated them for the night and started again in the morning and because it went so well the following day we kept it going and by evening they were bonded. We are lucky because Bobby is such an accepting and submissive little guy, it made the bond that much easier. There was no chasing at all or humping even so we couldn't believe our luck.

We had tried 3 times out in the garden to bond them and Rosie had attacked Bobby each time so we were delighted it went so well with our last attempt.

Good luck with the bonding and hope it goes well.

Back