• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And who is this stunning blue eyed bunny? She is looking for love!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Any ideas?

This is Ambrosia.:love::love: She is currently residing at Windwhistle Warren and is looking for a home. She was recently neutered and the vet discovered an egg size cyst and she also has a hernia.:(:( Today Ambrosia is due to have been vaccinated.

And then all in all she will be looking for a home.

Anyone want to adopt Estelle's double?:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Ambrosia. Nobody want to pass any comments on me........:cry::cry:

Am I that ugly that no-one will want to adopt me? I've had a bad start in life.........:(

Perhaps one day some one will love me......:(:(:(:( pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Your a boootiful bunny, im sorry I dont have room for you :( But im sure you will find a fantastic home :wave:

Ambrosia. Thank you for your kind words. Auntie Di loves me but I don't think that my doppledanger, Estelle would be happy to share me with Frankie.:(:(

She is beautiful :love::love: what breed is she and how old? I imagine the cyst and hernia will have been sorted during the neutering? I will be looking for a little girl in the near future for a disabled bunny that I am collecting on the 15th, but he is tiny, pocket size mini lop, and I will want to find a very kind, gentle little girl, not another Pippa :roll: who is Dipsy's hunbun. She doesn't look very big?

What a beautiful girlie ... sorry I missed her yesterday. :oops:

Wishing Ambrosia lots of vibes for good health and a forever home coming her way soon. xxx

She is beautiful :love::love: what breed is she and how old? I imagine the cyst and hernia will have been sorted during the neutering? I will be looking for a little girl in the near future for a disabled bunny that I am collecting on the 15th, but he is tiny, pocket size mini lop, and I will want to find a very kind, gentle little girl, not another Pippa :roll: who is Dipsy's hunbun. She doesn't look very big?

Ambrosia has been successfully spayed, the cyst has been removed, her hernia has been sorted and now fully vaccinated. I spoke to Alice today and Ambrosia seems to be much happier now all of those things have been sorted.

From what I remember of Ambrosia I would say that she is about 2 3/4 kgs to 3 kgs. slighter smaller than my lady Estelle.

Ambrosia is a real beauty.......well in my opinion she is!:thumb:

Back