• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The tough side of my work!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Here are a few of the little ones that I am lucky enough to care for.:love:

It's a tough job but someone has to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:love::love::love:

Love the seal point nethies :love:

My favourite has to be the bunny with the poorly eye though, whats the story there Di?

Love the seal point nethies :love:

My favourite has to be the bunny with the poorly eye though, whats the story there Di?

The bunny with the poorly eye is called Rupert. He has entropian and regularly has to have his eyelashes trimmed. He could have an operation but his is not in the first flush of life. His Mummy adores him and his lady friend. Rupert is virtually blind in one eye and only has partial sight in the other. Rupert has always looked like an old bunny, he has been coming to stay here for many year and looks the same year in year out.

Rupert has his eyes gently bathed twice daily and then has eye drops applied followed up by a dose of baytril to keep any infection at bay.

Believe you me, Rupert can be quite feisty when he wants to be. He bit my OH's nipple a couple of days ago!!!:shock:

All in all Rupert and Mary, ex Windwhistle are a very happy couple of bunnies.:thumb:

The bunny with the poorly eye is called Rupert. He has entropian and regularly has to have his eyelashes trimmed. He could have an operation but his is not in the first flush of life. His Mummy adores him and his lady friend. Rupert is virtually blind in one eye and only has partial sight in the other. Rupert has always looked like an old bunny, he has been coming to stay here for many year and looks the same year in year out.

Rupert has his eyes gently bathed twice daily and then has eye drops applied followed up by a dose of baytril to keep any infection at bay.

Believe you me, Rupert can be quite feisty when he wants to be. He bit my OH's nipple a couple of days ago!!!:shock:

All in all Rupert and Mary, ex Windwhistle are a very happy couple of bunnies.:thumb:

I love bunnies with a story, especially poorly ones :)

He's adorable and sounds like a right character!

Back