• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit & Ginger's room

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Had a bit of a tidy up and re-layout done, to invigorate them a little.

Ginger's doing well, the cooler temperatures helped, but its hot again today and she's really struggling to breathe so trying to cool her down.

She spends a lot of time sitting by the window, I think she'd like to go outside, but I just don't have the resource at the moment to do that. The garden just isn't bunny safe :(

Just thought people may like to know how she is and how they both live these days, as a few people have asked.

Sorry if you didn't want to know, but you must be interested, you just read all this :)

GRAHAML! HOW VERY COULD YOU PHOTOGRAPH PRINCESS GINGER EATING HER SPECIAL POOS!?!:shock:

Give the poor doe her dignity!

:lol:

What a lovely room! One day my bunny room/living room will be as awesome and clean and tidy as this!

Think it's just today that's supposed to be hot so hopefully it won't bother Ginger too much. Thank you for the update!

GRAHAML! HOW VERY COULD YOU PHOTOGRAPH PRINCESS GINGER EATING HER SPECIAL POOS!?!:shock:

Give the poor doe her dignity!

:lol:

She wasn't :(

She was actually pulling yet more of her belly fur out :(

The room actually goes back another ~6ft from the picture towards the door where I took the photo. iPad2 lense is rather short, so couldn't get more of the room in.

She wasn't :(

She was actually pulling yet more of her belly fur out :(

The room actually goes back another ~6ft from the picture towards the door where I took the photo. iPad2 lense is rather short, so couldn't get more of the room in.

Do you remember when Judy had Thumper's tummy shaved to keep him cool? Would it be worth doing that with Ginger? Maybe she's trying to cool herself?

Lovely set up, do they keep your slippers warm for you? :D

I love seeing them explore when something has changed :thumb:

Lovely set up, do they keep your slippers warm for you? :D

I love seeing them explore when something has changed :thumb:

They aren't my slippers, haven't been for about a year. Biscuit loves grooming my slippers, so when that pair broke (hole/crack in base) I left them for him to groom and I often catch him :love:

They aren't my slippers, haven't been for about a year. Biscuit loves grooming my slippers, so when that pair broke (hole/crack in base) I left them for him to groom and I often catch him :love:

That's so sweet!!!

Bunnies are so cool :love:

Back