• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New umbrella... U/D pics!

Sorry guys! Am still out, just made myself look very odd by taking a pic of an umbrella while in a café but my phone won't upload it! Will get on it ASAP! :D

RU, your wish is my command...

20130801_115701.jpg

20130801_165249.jpg

Eeeeeeeee!!!!! :love: I know what will happen, I will try and resist and will cave after 10 seconds when I go shopping tomo :lol: :roll:

nan bought me this for my birthday over weekened, though my bday not till September had to have the brolly :lol: and she got me the purse too, iit matches the rucksack bag they have

I got the rucksack bag yesterday. I knew I was going to the New Forest Show today and thought it would be great to have a rucksack to free my hands. I had a Paddington Bear one I used for years but eventually it fell apart:(

I went into Next and was wandering around and then spotted the bunny rucksack - it was just meant to be:)

I usually get cheap bags from the market or supermarket but I do find they don't last long. My last Next bag really did well considering how much it was used - and what a lot I crammed into it. Hopefully, the rucksack will last as well.

I do like the umberella too.

Just been on the website and looked at the rucksack... am sure I must need a new rucksack, in fact I think I really can't do without one...

Back