• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who are your 'favourite' RU buns?

Jolysium

Mama Doe
Having just spent far too long reading posts and looking at pics (as usual :oops:) it occurred to me that particular names jump out at me. Now don't get me wrong, I love seeing everyone's bunny photos (and other animals in fact) but there are a few that for some reason I am more attuned to or something, or maybe I just happen to be online at the times when their humans are too! Does everyone else have this?

Some of the bunnies that really stick in my mind are, in no particular order, Foxie, Sox, Olly, Imogen... oh dear, now that I started writing this I can't think of them all!

Well I am rather smitten with Estelle and Frankie!!!:love::love:

But of course that doesn't count as they are part of my furry famiy.:lol::lol::lol:

I love all the bunnies are really can't single out any particular one(s).:love::love::love:

Daisy, Digby, Olly & Molly :love: Sebastian & fuzzy little Imogen, Dexter & Florence, Huey & Daisy.. off the top of my head!

..but all the bunnies in general really :love: I guess I tend to see these bunsters a bit more than others, I tend to stick around 'New Posts' so it might just be a fluke that I see them :lol:

:lol: Yes, should probably have clarified that I mean apart from your own! Obviously my own buns are my absolute real favourites! :oops: And I do love all the buns on here too, that's why 'favourite' is in quotation marks, it's not really the right word!

Daisy, Digby, Olly & Molly :love: Sebastian & fuzzy little Imogen, Dexter & Florence, Huey & Daisy.. off the top of my head!

..but all the bunnies in general really :love: I guess I tend to see these bunsters a bit more than others, I tend to stick around 'New Posts' so it might just be a fluke that I see them :lol:

Thanks, I think that's what I was trying to say, you've just managed to phrase it so it makes sense! :lol:

I always coveted Rum and Raisin because I adore mini lops. Then they came up for adoption so I jumped at the chance to rehome them!

REWs always jump out at me. I also have a special fondness for mini-lops. Rabswood's Mr Snow combines both! :love:

I always coveted Rum and Raisin because I adore mini lops. Then they came up for adoption so I jumped at the chance to rehome them!

And I have a fav. in them there too.....and I have also met these fur babies in real life!

I have many other favourites from past & present. (in no particular order) (excluding my own!!!!!!!!)

Hugo's There - Big Dave & Timmy
Starlight - Bramble
Oompa-Loompa - Boris
Tuckerbunnies - Helen & baby Saint
Snowy - Princess Brie
Rabswood - Oxo

And many more that I canny mind!!

I think it's well known (by Jaffacake at least) that I ADORE Foxie.

I also really like Sox & Mabel, Harribun, Leo & Kerbie, Huey, Biscuit & Ginger and lots of the new young lops that have sprung up lately.

I have a thing for lops clearly. But Foxie is my very favourite after my own buns.

I love Estelle and Frankie- Mrs Bunnykins's buns on one thread :love::love::love:

I also love Tipsy and Tinkerbell, the 2 buns that have just had a thread posted about them :love::love::love:

Of course Spenser as well :love:

I'm going to search through old threads to find my faves :D but really I love all bunnys there all just sooo cute :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Sebastian (georgeypudding's)
Mabel (mini lop1's)
Estelle and Frankie (Mrs. Bunnykins)
Poppy and Leo (I don't think they are bonded)(Aly&Poppy's<3)

YAY! :lol: Foxie got some shout outs :love: KMazzy you make me laugh :lol:

I love seeing photos of everyone's bunnies on here but I definitely have some buns I always click on. ;)

I am always looking for photos of the norty Patrick Moore (BettyLu), I love his greedy little face! Jaffa (KMazzy) who looks a bit like Foxie but he has flopsy ears :love:- although there are never enough photos of him :evil:, Sox & Mabel (mini lop1), little Cleo (Tuckerbunnies), and gorgeous Harribun (Jolysium).

Dexter, Florence, Huey and Daisy say thank you :love::love::love:

YAY! :lol: Foxie got some shout outs :love: KMazzy you make me laugh :lol:

I love seeing photos of everyone's bunnies on here but I definitely have some buns I always click on. ;)

I am always looking for photos of the norty Patrick Moore (BettyLu), I love his greedy little face! Jaffa (KMazzy) who looks a bit like Foxie but he has flopsy ears :love:- although there are never enough photos of him :evil:, Sox & Mabel (mini lop1), little Cleo (Tuckerbunnies), and gorgeous Harribun (Jolysium).

I will try to take some more Jaffa pics. He looks like such a hobo at the moment though with his tufty moult coat on. Plus he's grumpy cos every time I stroke him I pull some tufts out and he doesn't think that's very nice. He is such a typical boy, does everything greedily and/or messily!

Thank you KMazzy :love:

B&G say thanks :)

How is Ginger doing at the moment?

Back