• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smokey is going on a date tomorrow!

DarceyH

Warren Scout
So I have found a rescue with a gorgeous mini Rex boy for adoption, his name is Robbin and he is about the same age as Smokey, the rescue (cuddly critters) is going to help me bond Somokey and him first and then hopefully they will both be home in a weeks time!

I am sooo exited, but I'm worried at the same time, I really want them to get on, and I would hate for anything to go wrong, not to mention I will miss Smokey like Crazy!

I don't suppose anyone has any advice for missing your rabbits do they?
Also it's a 45 minuet drive from my house to the rescue, they are the closest rescue to me I think, I am pretty sure smokey will be ok, but any tips on a more comfortable journey for her? At least she will have company on the way home!

I I'm going to miss her so much! I'm already sad and I can't sleep, and she isn't leaving untill mid day!

Ooh, how exciting :D I'm sure Smokey will be fine on the journey. When i fetched my boys from the RSPCA it was 1 1/2 hours drive, just a piece of vet bed fleece in the bottom of the carrier, put loads of hay in,a water bottle and they were fine.

Back