• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox says

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
just when its took him 6months to regrow his hair on his ears, tomorrow he is in vets to bloods so he will have a bald ear again, and if the ear chosen doesn't work then he will have his other ear done so have 2 bald ears like last time :lol:

its his repeat blood tests to see how well the fortekor is working on him with his kidney disease please send vibes for improvements, as last bloods showed improvements

he is very well in himself and put abit of weight on and his body condition is great

Awww...Sox :love: I hope things go well for him at his visit. :)
Isn't it maddening how long it takes their fur to come back in? I'm always afraid someone will look at my buns after a shave or moult and think they have the mange or something. :(
Hope all Sox's tests come back normal and his ears will be looking good again soon. :)

Good luck Sox - hope it's just the one ear and it grows back speedily and the tests show good progress with the meds. xxxx

thanks everyone, sox took mabel along for support :lol: so mabel had her free health check up and passed she weighs 1.29kg and her teeth looked good too, maybe a slight edging inwards on one back molar, no not causing any problems

sox was very good, he got weighed to he is 1kg so he is stable :D then he was took in the other room to have his bloods done while me and mabel waited I could here aww come on sox keep still, he is a total wimp :lol: just wants his mummy, but was soon over with

a man n vets on way out saw me with them and commented on sox and said the grey one whats he called, he is beautiful I said aww thanks and told him his name, made me happy as sox with his kidney problems and everyone loves him, I told mabel not to worry, she said she didn't as she loves her man bun :lol:

i'll update when they phone with blood results

Back