• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RUGBY - Free Fresh Bale of Hay - Foster mums/charities/rescues preferred

dinklepip

Alpha Buck
Bought a fresh bale of hay yesterday from a Saddlers in the hope that it might tempt my poorly boy but unfortunately when it was loaded into the car I realised it was far too coarse and thick for my babies but didn't have the heart to refuse it and ask for a refund. I need it gone now, so whoever lives in or near Rugby and can collect, it's yours. First come first served basis although my preference is for a foster/rescue/charity to have it. It will make a damn mess of your car as well lol. Please pm me. Btw it's free, don't want anything for it

Last edited:
What a kind offer, I would add your location in the title, maybe no one local has seen the post. :D

I usually go Saddlers as well to buy hay! Last bale wasn't great and my buns won't touch it either. Great that Tracy can make use of it :D

Back