• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't come into work

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
I'm baby sitting rabbits. :shock:

this is the excuse I heard :roll: I have just been to KFC

Now I know if they are sick or poorly we don't like to leave them for too long as rabbits are more delicate than a lot of people think :)

But this even made me wince a bit as a rabbit mommy :D

I'm baby sitting rabbits. :shock:

this is the excuse I heard :roll: I have just been to KFC

Now I know if they are sick or poorly we don't like to leave them for too long as rabbits are more delicate than a lot of people think :)

But this even made me wince a bit as a rabbit mommy :D

Perhaps they are ill and need to have a careful eye kept on them/regular medication?

When Joshua was ill I stayed home from school to take him to the vet and to make sure he was eating and moving. If I need to watch a rabbit because they are ill I'd much rather miss a day of work or school then risk them dying because I wasn't there.

Not that it's necessarily right but there is no way my work would accept that. Same for any other animal. I had to practically beg in my last job when I my horse was poorly and they let me take a days leave.

Perhaps they are ill and need to have a careful eye kept on them/regular medication?

When Joshua was ill I stayed home from school to take him to the vet and to make sure he was eating and moving. If I need to watch a rabbit because they are ill I'd much rather miss a day of work or school then risk them dying because I wasn't there.

I don't think they are ill from the conversation they were having just someone using it as an excuse not to go to work :?

If i thought I could get away with it, I would use it as an excuse not to go to work! ;) Good job my work is rabbit sitting, so no excuses needed :D:lol:

I sort of used this example at work today, I'm in training and the tutor said go home now or stay and do a bit more learning. I said I had my post snip George to pick up from the vets, that got us out of the extra learning :D

Back