• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful nasturtiums!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Grown from seed - thought I would photograph them before I feed them to the rabbits :lol:
FDEAC60A-975D-40B8-862E-545E857FB451-41108-00002751FF818DD9_zps2fbb8bb9.jpg

Here's Dash having a taste this morning!
7D0B39FD-5890-4BB9-B0C7-C5D2C1CC116F-41108-0000275210C25742_zps93a5d3b7.jpg

Aww, they're lovely :love:I like how you've got colour coordinated frames round the pics :thumb: what did you use for that please?

They looks great! As long as you don't dig the whole things up, pinching off flowers/the odd leaf shouldn't hurt and pinch off the flowers will make them produce more!

They looks great! As long as you don't dig the whole things up, pinching off flowers/the odd leaf shouldn't hurt and pinch off the flowers will make them produce more!

Thanks, I've only been giving them a few leaves at a time, I know too many aren't good for them. Didn't know that about the flowers tho! There are still some ready to bloom so plenty more to come :thumb: Wasn't sure if I'd planted them to late to flower but these have all sprung up in the last week!

Mine have been eaten by caterpillars :(

I've done ok this year, grew carrots last year and a mouse ate them as soon as they sprouted :roll: but this year I've had roses, strawberries, carrots and nasturtiums and none have been eaten by anything! Apart from the rabbits of course :lol: but they're allowed :D

Very well grown! Mine have been mostly leaf this year with measley flowers lurking in dense foliage

Do you know, I think I did:oops: Thanks everso - I didn't know that, I'll remember next year. It's good to know cos I thought it was just an off year:D

They look lovely!
I've only attempted to grow once - it was the year that cabbage white butterflies caused havoc in gardens and they ate every one.:roll:

I planted some from seed but my buns ate them as they came through so I just have lots of digging pots this year with just soil in them :roll:

Back