• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get a 3ft high run at a decent price

Try contacting Moore space for pets (they have a Facebook page and have just signed up to the rwa charter), they put things on their fb page which seem to be reasonably priced.

Hes a good price but very expensive on the postage which bumps up the price to being expensive x

:wave: :wave: :wave:

I had the same problem, i needed a bigger run for Fluffs and there were lots of websites, but the only few that stretched to 8ft in size were over £200! :shock: Also, they didn't even look that sturdy. :roll: I searched for a long time, but i couldn't find any. :( I decided to make my own and it's going really well! :D This way, you can choose the thickness of your run, i chose thicker wood, and so you know how strong it is . It's also really fun and a great challenge to see your buns hopping in it happily when it's finished! And mine, an 8 x 4 x 3 run, only cost around £70 - £80 to buy wood, screws and brackets, and i wasn't trying to be cheap. ;)

where abouts do you live? I know someone local who makes runs to order who will deliver them near by, very well made and reasonably priced

Back