• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Morning - pet bit.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Did anyone see it?

They talked about fly strike for rabbits and to check once a week at least. They had one of those eglu things but I didn't hear what they were saying about that.

Also that RUBBISH hamster cage that's all about making it look good for the owners, it's nearly £200 I think, or was! And it's tiny. They had that circus one too :evil:

I had a look at the This Morning status and a fair few people were saying they should have talked about Wendy houses and sheds being a better, cheaper option in the long run. Also mentioning the minimum recommendations and how exercise is important... I think we should go on instead! ;)

Last edited:
I haven't seen this, but have heard a lot of people slating it. Once a flaming week?? Who was giving out this information ?

I saw it, I wasn't very happy, he said its best to have one of a pair neutered, that that igloo was alright for a single dwarf rabbit etc.

Then again it probably brought attention to some people's rabbits and he did mention they're the most neglected pet. Just could've been better and more informed :/

WHAT!! once a week!!! :evil:

I've just sent them an email complaining as this it just terrible advice on a massive scale!!!

Let's hope they take notice and update the UK on correct bunny care.

Back