• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little sister sneaking her lunch to Foxie

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
No photos, just a story. :D

We were eating lunch in the garden today as a family (all five of us are around :O) and my ten year old sister was being a nightmare and wouldn't eat anything. We were having vegetable tart, mixed salad, coleslaw, bread, cheeses, Quorn chicken and Quorn cocktail sausages- it was delicious! Bea insisted she was going to just have some bread, a few cocktail sausages and croutons :roll:, so we put a handful of salad on her plate along with some houmous and told her that she needed vegetables with every meal! She's one of those vegetarians who makes life difficult by not eating vegetables :roll:

We were sat eating together, so Foxie obviously had to come investigate by tickling our feet under the table, and Bea 'accidentally' dropped several pieces of lettuce on the floor which Foxie promptly ate. I replaced this lettuce and after waiting aggges for her to finish we left her to it outside after telling her that the salad needed to be gone before she could play out.

I stood watching her hidden behind the kitchen cupboards, she looked over her shoulder to check no-one was at the kitchen door and then snuck Foxie half her salad :shock:, I threw open the door and Bea jumped two feet in the air looking so guilty I couldn't be mad :lol:
Foxie was loving the situation :roll: Just like last time when we were leaving her to finish her peas and carrots and Foxie ended up sat on her lap eating it for her. No wonder he always positions himself under Bea's chair at meals! :lol:

Both of them are a pain in the neck! :roll:

Aww :love: when I was a child we had a stray cat hanging around, she was thin, almost blind but my Dad didn't do pets, we had the rabbits but that was it. Anyway, me and my sister were on half our meat portions having squirrelled the rest away for the cat. My dad said if the cat was still there when we got back from a weeks holiday we could keep her. He assumed she would go off once no one was feeding her. So my mum and us kids unbeknown to my dad left a weeks supply of cat food with the neighbour, and when we got back she was there waiting for us. My dad wasn't best pleased but he didn't go back on his word, and from then on we had our Tigger :D:love:

Aww :love: when I was a child we had a stray cat hanging around, she was thin, almost blind but my Dad didn't do pets, we had the rabbits but that was it. Anyway, me and my sister were on half our meat portions having squirrelled the rest away for the cat. My dad said if the cat was still there when we got back from a weeks holiday we could keep her. He assumed she would go off once no one was feeding her. So my mum and us kids unbeknown to my dad left a weeks supply of cat food with the neighbour, and when we got back she was there waiting for us. My dad wasn't best pleased but he didn't go back on his word, and from then on we had our Tigger :D:love:

Aww that's such a lovely story! It's funny how pets choose you sometimes :love:

Back