• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eight Photos :-)

Aww :love: I love Flynn's expression in the 2nd photo of him!! Morse looks sleepy, bless him :love: Endeavour is growing big as well!

Couldn't help notice - have you changed your hair recently? It looks lovely!

Great to see them and I always love photos of Brian's moult! It's only him I associate with such a hairstyle, do all rexes moult so dramatically?

All lovely - but i really like the one of you and Morse. He looks so content and relaxed - its like he knows how much he is loved. :love:

Your rabbits are beautiful x

My two first bunnies were Rexes - we lost Moriarty to GI stasis after only 10 days :( the vets were fantastic but he didn't make it :'( my beautiful Sherlock lived to only just over a year and he died from a heart attack a month ago :( I miss him so much... He was so special - calm and loving xx

Are all your rabbits Rexes? I would love more in the future but the two I have now are a handful - trying to bond my two domestic rabbits! :shock: fun!

This is Sherlock sunbathing in the lounge a few months before I lost him xxxx:love:

Your rabbits are beautiful x

My two first bunnies were Rexes - we lost Moriarty to GI stasis after only 10 days :( the vets were fantastic but he didn't make it :'( my beautiful Sherlock lived to only just over a year and he died from a heart attack a month ago :( I miss him so much... He was so special - calm and loving xx

Are all your rabbits Rexes? I would love more in the future but the two I have now are a handful - trying to bond my two domestic rabbits! :shock: fun!

This is Sherlock sunbathing in the lounge a few months before I lost him xxxx:love:

Bless, he was obviously a sun worshiper :love:

I am really sorry that you lost him and Moriarty too :cry:

Sadly Rexes are prone to heart disease, I have lost a few to it over the years :cry:

I do have non Rex Rabbits too, but Rexes will always be very special to me.

Bless, he was obviously a sun worshiper :love:

I am really sorry that you lost him and Moriarty too :cry:

Sadly Rexes are prone to heart disease, I have lost a few to it over the years :cry:

I do have non Rex Rabbits too, but Rexes will always be very special to me.

He really was :) That was his favourite patch to lie in :D

I was so sad when we lost Moriarty, and devastated when we lost Sherl last month :cry: I didn't know they are prone to heart disease? They both came from a very sickly litter too unfortunately - there were 14 brothers and sisters given to PaH as 'rescues' - and 6 died at the same time as Moriarty from the same sort of problems :(

I love my domestic lop cross Arthur to bits, and we've just got him a gf and hope to bond them when she is spayed - but I agree, Rexes are my favourite xx :love:

Yours are sooooo cute and look so happy :D

Back